BIRMINGHAM CITY UNIVERSITY
BSc Psychology, BSc Psychology with Criminology, BSc Psychology with Sociology, BSc Psychology with Business, BSc Psychology with Marketing
PSY4030 Introduction to Psychology
Please submit via email to Dr John
|Instructions to Candidates: There are 5 Short Answer Questions.You must answer ALL questions.Questions are worth 20marks each. Total marks = 100, therefore 1 mark = 1%.You are expected to write 400 words per question. Total length = 2000 words. You must provide a reference list for each question. References should be presented in APA format. The reference lists are not included in the word count.You are permitted to submit work within a total 10% margin of the word count in either direction|
|Materials Provided: Question Paper|
- Developmental: Explain Bowlby and Ainsworth’s theories of attachment.
- Biological: Discuss ways of measuring brain activity
- Social: Discuss attribution errors
- Cognitive: Discuss and evaluate theories of attention and perceptual load
- Individual Differences: Discuss suggestions for multiple intelligences.
END OF PAPER